Pygmy Goat For Sale
These little goats are full of fun. They are a joy to watch their crazy antics as they play, climb and do weird types of acrobatics. As they are a small to medium sized goat they do not need as big a pasture as their larger counterparts. But they still require a good amount of fresh grazing as they love their greens and grains.
pygmy goats for sale near me
miniature goats for sale
mini goats for sale
pygmy goats for sale near me craigslist
dwarf pygmy goats for sale
mini goats for sale near me
pygmy goats for sale craigslist
mini goat for sale near me
They are very lovable too and enjoy the company of their humans. They are also quite easy and fun to train. As they are not as big as most goat breeds, they make a wonderful pet for the entire family. But if you have children it is always advisable to have them disbudded young.
- Bucks: males
- Does: females
- Kids: babies
Pygmy goat behavior and facts
- Pygmy goats are friendly, resilient and intelligent. They make a good impression on zoo visitors who pet them.
- Males produce a strong, musky odor to attract females, especially during breeding season. Their scent gland is on the crown of their head. Females and neutered males are odor-free.
- In the wild, pygmy goats are browsers and prefer leaves to grass.
From birth to death
- Gestation: 145 to 153 days
- Goats give birth to one or two kids; each weighs about two to four pounds at birth, but can stand and nurse within minutes. They can run and jump within four hours of birth.
- Kids are weaned at 12 weeks
- Maturity is reached at 8 to 12 months
- Goats live 10 to 15 years